Day 01 : Venice
The moment one thinks of Italy, the very word conjures a feeling of Romance, Taste and Fashion ! This is exactly what you are headed for. Upon arrival into Rome you transfferd to Venice - the most unique city in the World - it’s a city on water Upon arrival please make your way to your Hotel. Check in and the rest of the day is free for you to explore this really unique city. Later in the evening you could opt for an experience on the Gondola (the speciality boats that ply on the waterways). This is a really nice 40 mins relaxing excursion with some great soft romantic music. Overnight in Venice.
Day 02 : Venice
Wake up to breakfast this morning following which you need to make your way to the San Marco Square and meet near the Caffe Florian from where you are taken on a 2 hrs walking tour departing at around 0915 hrs, covering the St Marks Square, the Doge's Palace and the Bridge of Sighs. Following this the rest of the day is free for you. You could spend the day at the San Marco Square itself as the Square is so full of life and is a very relaxing experience or you could opt and book yourself a boat that will take you to the World famous Island of Murano where you can witness the actual making of the Murano glass ! Overnight in Venice.
Day 03 : Venice
Your rendezvous with Italy comes to an end this morning as you wake up early and make your way to the Airport in order to catch your flight back home or to the train station from where you head onwards exploring more of Europe.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Venice.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast.
- Walking Tour of Central Venice.
- All taxes as of date.
- Return Airport transfers.
- Return Economy Class Airfare.
- Italian Schengen Visa excluding Visa Service Charge.
- Ticket Taxes of Date.
- Airfare / Train fare
- Any meals other than specified in “Cost Includes” column.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Telephone Calls etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in “Cost Includes” column.
- Govt. S. Tax on the tour package cost.
- Camera Fees, Guides & Entrances during sightseeing.
- The main ticket per say is bought in INDIA, however the RESERVATION of the seats on the above sectors are compulsory and must be bought at the train station locally since the same cannot be bought here in INDIA.
- The above rates are per person and are valid for minimum 2 paying adults travelling together at all times
- The INR component in the above stated break - up includes visa fees - excluding visa service charges and the train charges.
- Payments must be collected in partly in INR and partly in the foreign currency as mentioned above
- The Euros has been taken at Current Rate to the INR hence any fluctuations in the Currency will lead to the change in the pricing.
- The routing mentioned in the itinerary must be adhered to.
- The rates above are subject to the numerous surcharges applicable and hence need to be checked at the time of the final booking. In case there is a surcharge applicable the above rates are not valid.
- No refund for unutilized or partly utilised services.
- Clients have to take care of own tipping - compulsory
- Please note that the Airfares and ticket taxes are NOT INCLUDED in the above cost.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only and for Foreigners holding an Indian Resident Permit.
- Visa Service Charges are not included in the cost above.
- The Hotels, sightseeing tours are subject to availability at the time of making the booking.
- Depending on the flight opted for the number of days may need to be increased or decreased. In that case, the above cost is not valid and needs to be re-calculated.
- Hi-Times and HighTimes are Trade Marks of M/s Kanwal Holiday Resorts Pvt.Ltd