|Thailand Offer||June 9, 2014 - November 13, 2014||Cheap and best Thailand offer Cheap and best Thailand offer Cheap and best Thailand offer Cheap and best Thailand offer Cheap and best Thailand offer Cheap and best Thailand offer||INR 42000|
Day 01 : Arrive Bangkok Airport - Pattaya
Your Holiday begins today as you arrive into Bangkok International Airport. Upon arrival you are met and are transferred to Pattaya this morning. This is an approximate 2 hrs drive. Pattaya has a lot to offer its visitors in terms of activities and Sightseeing. Relax a while and later in the evening you are picked up from your Hotel and are taken for the famous Alcazhar/Tiffiny Show. The show ends close to Dinner time.Overnight at Pattaya.
Day 02 : Pattaya
Wake up a little early this morning as you are taken on a Full day excursion to the Coral Island where you enjoy a ride on the Glass Bottom Boat. On the Island you can indulge in water sports and also try your hand at paragliding !! truly an exhilarating experience !! The tour terminates early evening back at your Hotel. Spend the evening strolling down the avenues of Pattaya skirting the Beach and also try your hand at bargaining for wares at the shops dotting the Beach.Overnight in Pattaya.
Day 03 : Pattaya - Bangkok
Following Breakfast this morning. Its time now for you to be transferred to the Bangkok. Check in and the rest of the day is free for you.Bangkok has some great bargain malls and it is definitely a shoppers paradise. Shop till you drop at the Lotus Mall which is open all of 24 hrs. Overnight in Bangkok.
Day 04 : Bangkok
Another day here and following breakfast you are taken on a city and temple tour of Bangkok. The rest of the day is free for you to fill your bags further by shopping either at the Indira Market, MBK or the Robinsons.Overnight in Bangkok.
Day 05 : Depart Bangkok
Wake up to a lazy breakfast this morning and its time for you to check out and be escorted to the Airport in order for you to board your flight back home.Hope you have had a great Holiday !!
- Accommodation for 02 Nights in Bangkok.
- Accommodation for 02 Nights in Pattaya.
- Buffet Breakfast and Dinners at all places.
- All local taxes applicable on food, accommodation and transport
- Airport transfers at all places mentioned by Private or SIC Basis.
- City Tour of Bangkok by Coach.
- Excursion to Coral Island from Pattaya by Coach.
- Alcazhar or the Tiffiny Show in Pattaya by Coach.
- Return Economy class Airfare.
- Single Entry Thai Visa Fees excluding Visa Service Charge.
- Ticket taxes of date.
- Airfare / Train fare
- Any meals other than specified in “Cost Includes” column.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Telephone Calls etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in “Cost Includes” column.
- Govt. S. Tax on the tour package cost.
- Camera Fees, Guides & Entrances during sightseeing.
- The above rates are per person and are valid for minimum 2 paying adults travelling together at all times
- The INR component in the above stated break - up includes visa charges excluding visa service charges
- Payments must be collected in partly in INR and partly in the foreign currency as mentioned above
- The USD has been taken @ 63 to the INR hence any fluctuations in the Currency will lead to the change in the pricing.
- The routing mentioned in the itinerary must be adhered to.
- The rates above are subject to the numerous surcharges applicable and hence need to be checked at the time of the final booking. In case there is a surcharge applicable the above rates are not valid.
- No refund for unutilized or partly utilised services.
- Clients have to take care of own tipping - compulsory
- Please note that the Airfares and ticket taxes are NOT INCLUDED in the above cost.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only and for Foreigners holding an Indian Resident Permit.
- Visa Service Charges are not included in the cost above.
- The Hotels, sightseeing tours are subject to availability at the time of making the booking.
- Depending on the flight opted for the number of days may need to be increased or decreased. In that case, the above cost is not valid and needs to be re-calculated.