Day 01 : Arrive Zurich - (by Train) - Interlaken
Your holiday begins as you arrive into Zurich this morning. Upon arrival at the airport please approach the SBB Counter at the Train Station just below and hand over the voucher ( that you would have received) in exchange for which you will receive the travel documents for your stay in Switzerland. You will now need to make your way to the train and board the train taking you to Interlaken. This is a near 2.5 hrs journey and takes you to the heart of the Country. Upon arrival please proceed to your Hotel and check in. The rest of the day is free for you to relax and explore this tiny city on own. You could opt for a visit to the latest attraction - the Mystery Park right here in Interlaken. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 02 : Interlaken - Jungfrau - Interlaken
Wake up to an early breakfast this morning and its time for you to make your way to the highest point in Europe - the Jungfraujoch ! Your train departs from Interlaken Ost train station and takes you via Lauterbrunnen and Wengen to the Kleine Scheidegg, at the foot of the famous Eiger North Wall. Then by the Jungfrau Railway to the Jungfraujoch - at 3454 mts / 11,333 ft it is the highest railway station in Europe. Breathtaking views of the Aletsch Glacier, the longest glacier in the Alps can be seen. Overnight in Interlaken.
Day 03 : Interlaken - (by Train) - Lucerne
Wake up early this morning and take the 0830 Brunig Express to Lucerne. You arrive into Lucerne at 1045 hrs following which please proceed to your Hotel. Check in and immediately set off for your excursion to the Titlis. Enjoy the views of the Alps yet again and this time you also experience the first revolving cable car - the "Rotair". Once up you can enjoy the scenery, indulge in the snow, buy a ticket to experience the fun "iceflier" and then tuck into some hot lunch. Following this its time you made your way back to Lucerne. Relax and unwind. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 04 : Lucerne - Mount Pilatus - Lucerne
Switzerland boasts of its numerous peaks of which one of them is free of snow ! This is exactly where you are headed for this morning. Following breakfast embark on a cruise on the Lake Lucerne from Lucerne to Alpnachstad, then upto the Pilatus 7000 ft by the steepest cogwheel train in the world. Spend time on the peak and then after lunch which you may want to have there you make your way back to base camp ! Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 05 : Depart Lucerne
Breakfast this morning is followed by you making your way to the train station in order to catch your train to Zurich Airport from where you head home or to any other convenient point from where you can continue your journey further into Europe.Hope you have had a great Holiday !!
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Lucerne.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Interlaken.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast.
- Swiss Transfer Ticket ( 5 transfers) including the excursions to Jungfraujoch, Mt Pilatus in 2nd Class.
- Excursion to Mt Titlis.
- All taxes as of date.
- Return Economy Class Airfare.
- Single Entry Swiss Visa Cost excluding Visa Service Charge.
- Ticket Taxes of Date.
- Airfare / Train fare
- Any meals other than specified in “Cost Includes” column.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Telephone Calls etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in “Cost Includes” column.
- Govt. S. Tax on the tour package cost.
- Camera Fees, Guides & Entrances during sightseeing.
- The itinerary can be done in in reverse too. Ie one can visit Lucerne first and then Interlaken.
- The above rates are per person and are valid for minimum 2 paying adults travelling together at all times
- The INR component in the above stated break - up includes visa charges - excluding visa service charges.
- Payments must be collected in partly in INR and partly in the foreign currency as mentioned above
- The CHF has been taken as per the current rate to the INR hence any fluctuations in the Currency will lead to the change in the pricing.
- The routing mentioned in the itinerary must be adhered to.
- The rates above are subject to the numerous surcharges applicable and hence need to be checked at the time of the final booking. In case there is a surcharge applicable the above rates are not valid.
- No refund for unutilized or partly utilised services.
- Clients have to take care of own tipping - compulsory
- Please note that the Airfares and ticket taxes are NOT INCLUDED in the above cost.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only and for Foreigners holding an Indian Resident Permit.
- Visa Service Charges are not included in the cost above.
- The Hotels, sightseeing tours are subject to availability at the time of making the booking.
- Depending on the flight opted for the number of days may need to be increased or decreased. In that case, the above cost is not valid and needs to be re-calculated.
- Hi-Times and HighTimes are Trade Marks of M/s Kanwal Holiday Resorts Pvt.Ltd