Day 01 : Singapore
Welcome to the Heart of Asia !! A vibrant City which is a pot pourrie of cultures and has something for Everyone !! Upon arrival you are met and are transferred to your Hotel. Check in and the rest of the day is free for you to relax or indulge in some great shopping bargains at the numerous Shopping Malls that dot Orchard Road.Come evening and we suggest you make a trip to Clark Quay and relax at the cafes dotting the waterfront and try an evening Bumboat ride on the Singapore River. Overnight in Singapore.
Day 02 : Singapore
Wake up to a lazy breakfast this morning following which you are taken on a 2 hour City Tour familiarizing you with the sights of Singapore. The tour terminates back at the hotel. Relax and put your feet up enjoying the amenities available at your Hotel. Later in the afternoon you are picked up and driven to Sentosa Island for your Sentosa Underwater Tour. Here you can see the Merlion – the icon of Singapore and also visit the Underwater World.The tour terminates back at the Hotel later in the evening. Overnight in Singapore.
Day 03 : Singapore
Following breakfast this morning you are taken on a tour to the famous Jurong bird Park where feathered friends greet you and amuse you with their antics !! Here you will witness some amazing bird shows! The tour terminates back at the hotel around afternoon. Freshen up and later around 1600 hrs you are picked up for your excursion to the Night Safari. The tour is truly spectacular and terminates back at your Hotel around midnight. Overnight in Singapore.
Day 04 : Singapore - (by Air)- Kualalumpur - Genting
Its time to pack and check out of your Hotel this morning as you are escorted to the Airport in order for you to catch your flight to Malaysia. Upon arrival into Kualalumpur this morning you are met and are transferred to Genting. Check in and relax. Spend the rest of the day walking around and pampering yourself with the various amenities available at the Resort. In the evening you must try your hand at the Casino !! Genting houses the worlds largest Casino under one roof !! rightly called the City of Entertainment ! Overnight in Genting.
Day 05 : Genting
This morning after breakfast spend the entire day at the Theme Parks with your unlimited day use pass which entitles you to unlimited rides too!! The rest of the day is free. Genting is truly a spectacular place tucked away high above the clouds ! Overnight in Genting.
Day 06 : Genting - Kualalumpur
This morning following breakfast its time to check out of the Hotel and you are transferred Kualalumpur.The rest of the day is free for you to explore this vibrant City and also you could make a visit to Chinatown for some great bargains. Overnight in Kualalumpur.
Day 07 : Kualalumpur
A visit to Malaysia is not complete without a visit to the Twin Towers. We take you on a City Tour this morning familiarizing you with the famous Tourist spots that this Modern Capital City has to offer you. The tour ends in the afternoon. Overnight at kualalumpur.
Day 08 : Depart Kualalumpur -Bangkok-Pattaya
Enjoy the various amenities available at your Hotel or catch up with some last minute shopping. Later today its time for you to be transferred to the Airport in order for you to catch your flight to Bangkok. Upon arrival you are met and are transferred to Pattaya this morning. This is an approximate 2 hrs drive. Pattaya has a lot to offer its visitors in terms of activities and Sightseeing. Relax a while and later in the evening you are picked up from your Hotel and are taken for the famous Alcazhar/Tiffiny Show.The show ends close to Dinner time. Overnight at Pattaya.
Day 09 : Pattaya
Wake up a little early this morning as you are taken on a Full day excursion to the Coral Island where you enjoy a ride on the Glass Bottom Boat. On the Island you can indulge in water sports and also try your hand at paragliding !! truly an exhilarating experience !! The tour terminates early evening back at your Hotel.Spend the evening strolling down the avenues of Pattaya skirting the Beach and also try your hand at bargaining for wares at the shops dotting the Beach. Overnight in Pattaya.
Day 10 : Pattaya - Bangkok
Wake up to a leisurely Breakfast this morning and Its time now for you to be transferred to Bangkok.Upon arrival into Bangkok you are met and are transferred to your city center Hotel. Check in and the rest of the day is free for you. Bangkok has some great bargain malls and it is definitely a shoppers paradise. Shop till you drop at the Lotus Mall which is open all of 24 hrs . Overnight in Bangkok.
Day 11 : Bangkok
Another day here and following breakfast you are taken on a city and temple tour of Bangkok. The rest of the day is free for you to fill your bags further by shopping either at the Indira Market, MBK or the Robinsons. Overnight in Bangkok.
Day 12 : Depart Bangkok
Wake up to a lazy breakfast this morning and its time for you to check out and be escorted to the Airport in order for you to board your flight back home. Hope you have had a great Holiday !!
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Singapore.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Genting Highlands.
- Accommodation for 02 night in Kualalumpur.
- Accommodation for 02 night in Pattaya.
- Accommodation for 02 night in Bangkok.
- Return Airport Transfers by Coach. (KLIA - Kul Hotel - Genting Hotel - KLIA)
- Return Airport Transfers by Coach in (Bkk-Pty-Htl-Bkk Apt).
- Excursion to Night Safari by Coach.
- Half Day Singapore City Tour by Coach.
- Excursion to the Jurong Bird Park in Singapore by Coach.
- Excursion to Sentosa Island with the Underwater Tour by Coach in Singapore.
- Half Day City tour in Kualalumpur by Coach, (does not include the Batu Caves)
- 01 Full day Genting Unlimited Theme Park Pass excluding Snow House, Sky Venture and Expedition Wall.
- City Tour of Bangkok by Coach.
- Excursion to Coral Island from Pattaya by Coach.
- Alcazhar or the Tiffiny Show in Pattaya by Coach.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast.
- Return Economy class Airfare.
- Single Entry Malaysian Visa Fees excluding the visa charges as applicable.
- Single Entry Singapore Visa Fees excluding the visa charges as applicable.
- Ticket Taxes of Date.
- Airfare / Train fare
- Any meals other than specified in “Cost Includes” column.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Telephone Calls etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in “Cost Includes” column.
- Govt. S. Tax on the tour package cost.
- Camera Fees, Guides & Entrances during sightseeing.
- The above rates are per person and are valid for minimum 2 paying adults travelling together at all times
- The INR component in the above stated break - up includes visa charges excluding visa service charges
- Payments must be collected in partly in INR and partly in the foreign currency as mentioned above
- The USD has been taken @ 63 to the INR hence any fluctuations in the Currency will lead to the change in the pricing.
- The routing mentioned in the itinerary must be adhered to.
- The rates above are subject to the numerous surcharges applicable and hence need to be checked at the time of the final booking. In case there is a surcharge applicable the above rates are not valid.
- No refund for unutilized or partly utilised services.
- Clients have to take care of own tipping - compulsory
- Please note that the Airfares and ticket taxes are NOT INCLUDED in the above cost.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only and for Foreigners holding an Indian Resident Permit.
- The Hotels, sightseeing tours are subject to availability at the time of making the booking.
- In Genting, there is no extra bed available for adult or child in a triple room.
- Visa Service Charges are not included in the cost above.
- Depending on the flight opted for the number of days may need to be increased or decreased. In that case, the above cost is not valid and needs to be re-calculated.
- Hi-Times and HighTimes are Trade Marks of M/s Kanwal Holiday Resorts Pvt.Ltd