Day 01 : Arrive Mahe
Your Holiday to the sun kissed island of Seychelles begins today as you board your flight. Upon arrival at Mahe, you are met and are transferred to your Hotel. the rest of the day is free for you to explore this paradise island on your own. Overnight at the Resort.
Day 02 : Resort on the Island
Wake up to the sound of the waves lashing gently against the shores and the chirping of the birds…..this indeed is the closest you can get to paradise. Enjoy a delicious and relaxed breakfast at the Hotel. Spend the rest of the day pampering yourself to the various amenities available at your Resort, swim, snorkel or just relax by the sea ! Soak in the ambience and work on your tan !! Overnight at the Resort.
Day 03 : Resort on the Island
Seychelles has many virgin Beaches around Mahe and this morning following breakfast you are taken on a full day Mahe Discovery Tour. The tour terminates later this evening back at your Resort. Relax and opt for a quiet Dinner (on own) at any of the Restaurants your Resort has to offer. Overnight at the Resort.
Day 04 : Resort on the Island
Wake up to a lazy breakfast this morning. You are free for a whole day. Enjoy shopping or various facilities offer by a resort. Overnight at the Resort.
Day 05 : Depart Mahe
Wake up to a lazy breakfast this morning. Later in the day you are escorted to the Airport in order for you to connect to your flight back home.Hope you have had a great relaxed Holiday.
- Accommodation for 04 nights in Seychelles.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast.
- Return Airport transfers.
- Full Day Mahe Discovery Tour by coach.
- All taxes as of date.
- Return Economy Class Airfare.
- Ticket Taxes of Date.
- Ground Handling Charges.
- Airfare / Train fare
- Any meals other than specified in “Cost Includes” column.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Telephone Calls etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in “Cost Includes” column.
- Govt. S. Tax on the tour package cost.
- Camera Fees, Guides & Entrances during sightseeing.
- The above rates are per person and are valid for minimum 2 paying adults travelling together at all times
- Payments must be collected in partly in INR and partly in the foreign currency as mentioned above
- The Euros has been taken at Current Rate to the INR hence any fluctuations in the Currency will lead to the change in the pricing.
- The routing mentioned in the itinerary must be adhered to.
- The rates above are subject to the numerous surcharges applicable and hence need to be checked at the time of the final booking. In case there is a surcharge applicable the above rates are not valid.
- No refund for unutilized or partly utilised services.
- Clients have to take care of own tipping - compulsory
- Please note that the Airfares and ticket taxes are NOT INCLUDED in the above cost.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only and for Foreigners holding an Indian Resident Permit.
- The Hotels, sightseeing tours are subject to availability at the time of making the booking.
- Depending on the flight opted for the number of days may need to be increased or decreased. In that case, the above cost is not valid and needs to be re-calculated.
- Hi-Times and HighTimes are Trade Marks of M/s Kanwal Holiday Resorts Pvt.Ltd