Day 01 : Paris
Welcome to the capital of Haute Couture !! the very word Paris conjures a picture of Romance and Wine ! Upon arrival into the Airport / train station, we suggest you hail a taxi from outside and get transferred to your hotel. Check in and relax. We strongly recommend you take the optional for the Lido Show tonight. The show terminates around midnight. Overnight in Paris.
Day 02 : Paris
Wake up to breakfast this morning and its time for you to see and explore Paris at your pace armed with the Paris one day Hop On Hop Off pass. Later in the afternoon spend your time shopping at the Benelux for some great bargain buys on perfumes or at the Galleries Lafayette for the best in haute couture. Overnight in Paris.
Day 03 : Paris
Another day to enjoy this vibrant yet historical city. Wake up to breakfast and the rest of the day is free for you to follow your interests. You could opt for a Full day excursion to the Disneyland Paris or to the famous Versailles or just spend time lazily at the many stylish cafes along the Champs Elysees. Some of you may want to indulge in a nice, quiet Luncheon cruise along the Seine. The options are plenty and a day is not enough ! Overnight in Paris.
Day 04 : Paris
Its time to bid Au Revoir to Paris as you wake up early this morning and make your way to the Airport to catch your flight to Switzerland. You can transfferd to Lucerne by Coach on Private Basis. Check in at Hotel and immediately set off for your excursion to the Titlis. Enjoy the views of the Alps yet again and this time you also experience the first revolving cable car - the "Rotair". Once up you can enjoy the scenery, indulge in the snow, buy a ticket to experience the fun "iceflier" and then tuck into some hot lunch. Following this its time you made your way back to Lucerne. Relax and unwind. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 05 : LucerneMount
Switzerland boasts of its numerous peaks of which one of them is free of snow ! This is exactly where you are headed for this morning. Following breakfast embark on a cruise on the Lake Lucerne from Lucerne to Alpnachstad, then upto the Pilatus 7000 ft by the steepest cogwheel train in the world. Spend time on the peak and then after lunch which you may want to have there you make your way back to base camp ! Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 06 : Lucerne
After breakfast explore the main attractions of the city offered to you such as Lion monument, the Chapel Birdge, Town Hall, Jesuite Church. Overnight at the Lucerne Hotel.
Day 07 : Lucerne
Breakfast this morning is followed by you making your way to the train station in order to catch your train to Zurich Airport from where you head home or to any other convenient point from where you can continue your journey further into Europe.Hope you have had a great Holiday !!
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Paris.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Lucerne.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast.
- Half Day City tour of Paris on SIC Basis.
- Excursion to Mt Titlis.
- Swiss Transfer Ticket including the excursions to Mt Pilatus in 2nd Class.
- All taxes as of date.
- Return Economy Class Airfare.
- French Schengen Visa Cost excluding Visa Service Charge.
- Single Entry Swiss Visa Cost excluding Visa Service Charge.
- Ticket Taxes of Date.
- Airfare / Train fare
- Any meals other than specified in “Cost Includes” column.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Telephone Calls etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in “Cost Includes” column.
- Govt. S. Tax on the tour package cost.
- Camera Fees, Guides & Entrances during sightseeing.
- The above rates are per person and are valid for minimum 2 paying adults travelling together at all times
- The INR component in the above stated break - up includes visa charges - excluding visa service charges.
- Payments must be collected in partly in INR and partly in the foreign currency as mentioned above
- The Euros / Swiss Franke has been taken at Current Rate to the INR hence any fluctuations in the Currency will lead to the change in the pricing.
- The routing mentioned in the itinerary must be adhered to.
- The rates above are subject to the numerous surcharges applicable and hence need to be checked at the time of the final booking. In case there is a surcharge applicable the above rates are not valid.
- No refund for unutilized or partly utilised services.
- Clients have to take care of own tipping - compulsory
- Please note that the Airfares and ticket taxes are NOT INCLUDED in the above cost.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only and for Foreigners holding an Indian Resident Permit.
- Visa Service Charges are not included in the cost above.
- The Hotels, sightseeing tours are subject to availability at the time of making the booking.
- Depending on the flight opted for the number of days may need to be increased or decreased. In that case, the above cost is not valid and needs to be re-calculated.
- Hi-Times and HighTimes are Trade Marks of M/s Kanwal Holiday Resorts Pvt.Ltd