Day 01 : New York
You begin unwinding as you take off to the Big Apple - New York. Upon arrival make your way to the Seat in Coach counter and take the transfer to your Hotel. Check in and the rest of the day is free for you. Explore this really vibrant city on your own. Its truly a city that never sleeps and is full of surprises. Some of the best shopping is found at the 42nd street which is also on Broadway. Spend the afternoon shopping and the evening at any of the many musical shows that Broadway is so famous for. Overnight in New York.
Day 02 : New York – Niagara Falls
Wake up to some sumptuous Aussie breakfast this morning and its time for you to transfeered you to Niagara Falls.Check in at the hotel & day is free for you to explore the beauty of the city by own. Overnight at Niagara Falls.
Day 03 : Niagara Falls
This morning after breakfast you have the entire day at your disposal. Relax or opt for any of the numerous sightseeing tours that we can arrange for you. Enjoy the amazing scene of Niagara Falls.You can enjoy the sound of water at here.You can also enjoy bost or speed boat here.The scene of Sunset is the most beautiful scene of this place. Enjoy Sunset view & then come back to the Hotel. Overnight in Niagara falls.
Day 04 : Niagara Falls-Philadelphia
Following Breakfast this morning, its time to check out and you are transferred to Philadelphia.Check In at the Hotel.Relax & day is free for you to explore the attractions & beauty of this place. Overnight in Philadelphia.
Day 05 : Philadelphia – Washington Dc
This morning after breakfast its time for you to transferred to Washington.Welcome to the capital - to Washington DC. Upon arrival check in and spend the rest of the day exploring this city which is no mere political ornament, instead a place where ordinary and extraordinary people live, work and play. There is lots one can discover here. Overnight in Washington.
Day 06 : Washington
Fresh and rearing to go this morning as you commence your full day tour which lasts the entire day (approximately 9 hrs) and combines the Washington/Embassy Row/Arlington Cemetery Tour and the Mount Vernon/Old Town Alexandria Tour. Step off the coach and visit Christ Church (not available during church services), Mount Vernon - George Washington’s home, gardens and farm, Lincoln, Vietnam, Korean and Marine Corps (Iwo Jima) Memorials. Board Arlington Cemetery’s tram to the Tomb of the Unknowns for the Changing of the Guard as well as the Kennedy Grave sites. View from the coach: the quaint seaport of Old Town Alexandria, Fort Washington, The Pentagon, US Capitol, Library of Congress, Supreme Court, House and Senate Office Buildings, FBI, White House, Federal Triangle, Embassy Row, Georgetown, US Navy Memorial and the Corcoran Gallery of Art. A Lunch stop (on own) will be made at a Food Court. Overnight in Washington.
Day 07 : Washington
Its time to bid adios to Washington this morning and make your way by coach to the Airport for your flight out.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Sydney.
- Accommodation for 04 nights in Gold Coast.
- Return Airport Transfers at all places mentioned above by Coach.
- Show Boat Dinner Cruise with Transfers in Sydney.
- Half day Morning City Tour with only hotel pick up no drop in Sydney.
- Excursion to Movie World in Gold Coast by Coach.
- Excursion to Sea World in Gold Coast by Coach.
- Excursion to Dream World
- Daily Buffet Breakfast except for the Child Sharing the Bed where the Breakfast is not included.
- Return Economy class Airfare.
- Single Entry Australian Visa Fees excluding Visa Service Charge.
- Ticket taxes of date.
- Airfare / Train fare
- Any meals other than specified in “Cost Includes” column.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Telephone Calls etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in “Cost Includes” column.
- Govt. S. Tax on the tour package cost.
- Camera Fees, Guides & Entrances during sightseeing.
- The above rates are per person and are valid for minimum 2 paying adults travelling together at all times
- The INR component in the above stated break - up includes visa charges excluding visa service charges
- Payments must be collected in partly in INR and partly in the foreign currency as mentioned above
- The AUD has been taken at Curret Rate to the INR hence any fluctuations in the Currency will lead to the change in the pricing.
- The routing mentioned in the itinerary must be adhered to.
- The rates above are subject to the numerous surcharges applicable and hence need to be checked at the time of the final booking. In case there is a surcharge applicable the above rates are not valid.
- No refund for unutilized or partly utilised services.
- Clients have to take care of own tipping - compulsory
- Please note that the Airfares and ticket taxes are NOT INCLUDED in the above cost.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only and for Foreigners holding an Indian Resident Permit.
- Visa Service Charges are not included in the cost above.
- The Hotels, sightseeing tours are subject to availability at the time of making the booking.
- Depending on the flight opted for the number of days may need to be increased or decreased. In that case, the above cost is not valid and needs to be re-calculated.
- Hi-Times and HighTimes are Trade Marks of M/s Kanwal Holiday Resorts Pvt.Ltd