Day 01 : New York
You begin unwinding as you take off to the Big Apple - New York. Upon arrival make your way to the Seat in Coach counter and take the transfer to your Hotel. Check in and the rest of the day is free for you. Explore this really vibrant city on your own. Its truly a city that never sleeps and is full of surprises. Some of the best shopping is found at the 42nd street which is also on Broadway. Spend the afternoon shopping and the evening at any of the many musical shows that Broadway is so famous for.Overnight in New York.
Day 02 : New York
This morning its time to get to know the city in detail as you, accompanied by a professional tour guide, see all of Manhattan from Uptown to Downtown - the new Times Square, the Empire State Building, Madison Square Garden, the Flatiron building, Greenwich Village, SoHo, Little Italy and Battery Park, where you will board a ferry on a one-hour cruise with close-up views of the Statue of Liberty / Ellis Island and Brooklyn Bridge. Resume tour at Battery Park driving up to Central Park, the Cathedral St. John the Divine, Grant's Tomb, Harlem, the Museum Mile, Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Centre and more. Tour includes lunch and admission to the Empire State Building Observatory. Your tour takes approximately 8.5 hrs.Overnight in New York.
Day 03 : New York
Its time to pack and leave the Big Apple behind. Your Coach will arrive at the designated time to escort you to the Airport from where you board your flight and head back home or to any of the other cities in the United States.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in New York.
- Full Day Manhattan Discovering Tour by coach.
- Return Airport Transfers to the City Centre by Coach.
- All taxes as of date.
- Return Economy Class Airfare.
- Ticket Taxes of Date.
- Airfare / Train fare
- Any meals other than specified in “Cost Includes” column.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Telephone Calls etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in “Cost Includes” column.
- Govt. S. Tax on the tour package cost.
- Camera Fees, Guides & Entrances during sightseeing.
- The above rates are per person and are valid for minimum 2 paying adults travelling together at all times
- Payments must be collected in partly in INR and partly in the foreign currency as mentioned above
- The USD has been taken @ 63 to the INR hence any fluctuations in the Currency will lead to the change in the pricing.
- The routing mentioned in the itinerary must be adhered to.
- The rates above are subject to the numerous surcharges applicable and hence need to be checked at the time of the final booking. In case there is a surcharge applicable the above rates are not valid.
- No refund for unutilized or partly utilised services.
- Clients have to take care of own tipping - compulsory
- Please note that the Visa fees, visa service charges, Airfares and ticket taxes are NOT INCLUDED in the above cost.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only and for Foreigners holding an Indian Resident Permit.
- The Hotels, sightseeing tours are subject to availability at the time of making the booking.
- Depending on the flight opted for the number of days may need to be increased or decreased. In that case, the above cost is not valid and needs to be re-calculated.