Day 01 : Arrive Mauritius
This morning your flight arrives into the Beautiful Island Country of Mauritius. Upon arrival you are met and are transferred to your Hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to relax and pamper yourself by the sea or the pool. Later in the evening you can make your way (on own) to the Grand Baie area or the Waterfront area which is dotted by haute cafes and abundant entertainment. Dinner awaits you in the evening. Overnight in Mauritius.
Day 02 : Mauritius
Wake up to breakfast this morning and you are taken for a Full day tour to the Ile Aux Cerfs. Here you can enjoy time on your own and indulge in water sports and para-sailing etc. the tour terminates back at the Hotel later in the evening. Dinner awaits you in the evening. Overnight in Mauritius.
Day 03 : Mauritius
This morning post breakfast its time for you to be transferred for a Full day trip to the South Island of Mauritius where you will see the 7 colored Earth at Chamarel and the Casela Bird Park etc. The tour terminates later in the evening back at the Hotel. Overnight in Mauritius.
Day 04 : Mauritius
A trip to Mauritius would be incomplete if you do not visit the Pamplemousses Garden which houses the giant water lilies. This is again a Full day trip and also takes you to Port Louis where you can spend sometime shopping. A sumptuous Dinner awaits you in the evening. Overnight in Mauritius.
Day 05 : Mauritius
Wake up to a lazy breakfast this morning and the entire day is free for you to experiment on the various optional tours that Mauritius has to offer you. You could spend the day walking – Walking on the Sea Bed !!!! Try the Undersea Walk. This is truly a lifetime experience !! in case you would like to admire the marine life without getting into the water you could try the Le Nesse which is a semi submersible and you could sit and see the marine life from the safety of the glass around you ! Dinner is back at the Hotel later in the evening. Overnight in Mauritius.
Day 06 : Mauritius
Another day in this Paradise Country and what can you do today ? Lots !! You could try a cruise around the Island or just sit and relax by the sea or the Pool and pamper yourself with the amenities your Hotel has to offer you. Dinner is at the Hotel. Overnight in Mauritius.
Day 07 : Depart Mauritius
Your Holiday comes to an end today as its time to pack and check out of your Hotel this morning. You are escorted to the Airport in order for you to catch your flight back home. Hope you have had a great Holiday !!!!
- Accommodation for 06 nights in Mauritius.
- Return Airport Transfers by Coach.
- Full Day City Tour by Coach.
- Full day excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs by Coach.
- Full day excursion to the South Island with Chamarel by Coach.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast and Dinner.
- Room Taxes and Service Charges.
- Return Economy Class Airfare.
- Ticket Taxes of Date.
- Single Entry Mauritius Visa excluding Visa Service Charge.
- Airfare / Train fare
- Any meals other than specified in “Cost Includes” column.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Telephone Calls etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in “Cost Includes” column.
- Govt. S. Tax on the tour package cost.
- Camera Fees, Guides & Entrances during sightseeing.
- The above rates are per person and are valid for minimum 2 paying adults travelling together at all times
- The INR component in the above stated break - up includes visa charges excluding visa service charges
- Payments must be collected in partly in INR and partly in the foreign currency as mentioned above
- The USD has been taken @ 63 to the INR hence any fluctuations in the Currency will lead to the change in the pricing.
- The MUR has been taken @ Current Rate to the USD hence any fluctuations in the Currency will lead to the change in the pricing.
- The routing mentioned in the itinerary must be adhered to.
- The rates above are subject to the numerous surcharges applicable and hence need to be checked at the time of the final booking. In case there is a surcharge applicable the above rates are not valid.
- No refund for unutilized or partly utilised services.
- Clients have to take care of own tipping - compulsory
- Please note that the Airfares and ticket taxes are NOT INCLUDED in the above cost.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only and for Foreigners holding an Indian Resident Permit.
- Visa Service Charges are not included in the cost above.
- The Hotels, sightseeing tours are subject to availability at the time of making the booking.
- Depending on the flight opted for the number of days may need to be increased or decreased. In that case, the above cost is not valid and needs to be re-calculated.
- Hi-Times and HighTimes are Trade Marks of M/s Kanwal Holiday Resorts Pvt.Ltd