Day 01 : Kuala Lumpur
You begin your magical holiday today to Malaysia. Upon arrival into Kuala Lumpur you are met and are transferred to the famous Genting Highlands !!!! Spend the rest of the day walking around and pampering yourself to the various amenities available at the Resort. In the evening you must try your hand at the Casino !! Genting houses the worlds largest Casino under one roof - rightly called the City of Entertainment ! Overnight in Genting.
Day 02 : Genting
This morning after breakfast spend the entire day at the Outdoor Theme Park Pass with your unlimited day use pass which entitles you to unlimited rides too!! The rest of the day is free.Genting is truly a spectacular place tucked away high above the clouds ! Overnight in Genting.
Day 03 : Kuala Lumpur
Following breakfast this morning you are escorted back to Kuala Lumpur. Upon arrival, check in and the rest of the day is free for you to shop and relax. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 04 : Kuala Lumpur
Wake up to a lazy breakfast this morning. You are then taken on an orientation tour of the must see spots in Kuala Lumpur which includes a photo stop at the Petronas Towers. The rest of the day is free for you to enjoy the various Malls or cafes dotting the city's landscape. Overnight in Kuala Lumpur.
Day 05 : Depart Kuala Lumpur
Enjoy the various amenities available at your Hotel or catch up with some last minute shopping. Later today its time for you to be transferred to the Airport in order for you to catch your flight back home or you could take any of the truly exciting optional add ons that we have to offer you !!
- KL Tower Tour.
- Full day Sunway Lagoon Tour.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Genting.
- Accommodation got 02 nights in Kuala Lumpur.
- Buffet Breakfast.
- All local taxes applicable on food, accommodation and transport
- Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary.
- City Tour of Kulala Lumpur by Coach excluding the Batu Caves.
- 01 Full day Genting Unlimited Theme Park Pass excluding Snow House, Sky Venture and Expedition Wall.
- Return Economy class Airfare.
- Ticket taxes of date.
- Single entry Malaysian Visa Fees excluding Visa Service Charge.
- Airfare / Train fare
- Any meals other than specified in “Cost Includes” column.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Telephone Calls etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in “Cost Includes” column.
- Govt. S. Tax on the tour package cost.
- Camera Fees, Guides & Entrances during sightseeing.
- The above rates are per person and are valid for minimum 2 paying adults travelling together at all times
- The INR component in the above stated break - up includes visa charges excluding visa service charges
- Payments must be collected in partly in INR and partly in the foreign currency as mentioned above
- The USD has been taken @ 63 to the INR hence any fluctuations in the Currency will lead to the change in the pricing.
- The routing mentioned in the itinerary must be adhered to.
- The rates above are subject to the numerous surcharges applicable and hence need to be checked at the time of the final booking. In case there is a surcharge applicable the above rates are not valid.
- No refund for unutilized or partly utilised services.
- Clients have to take care of own tipping - compulsory
- Please note that the Airfares and ticket taxes are NOT INCLUDED in the above cost.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only and for Foreigners holding an Indian Resident Permit.
- The Hotels, sightseeing tours are subject to availability at the time of making the booking.
- In Genting, there is no extra bed available for adult or child in a triple room.
- Visa Service Charges are not included in the cost above.
- Depending on the flight opted for the number of days may need to be increased or decreased. In that case, the above cost is not valid and needs to be re-calculated.
- Hi-Times and HighTimes are Trade Marks of M/s Kanwal Holiday Resorts Pvt.Ltd