Day 01 : London
Your holiday begins as you arrive into London this morning. Upon arrival please make your way to the hotel (as an option, we suggest you approach the Hotel link counter at the airport and book yourself on the coach and they will drop you to your hotel in central London, payment to be settled directly). Upon arrival at the hotel check in and the rest of the day is free for you to explore London. The metro is the best mode of transport and the most economical at that. Tickets for the same can be bought at any of the Underground metro stations. Later in the day we recommend you spend a relaxed evening at the Theatre, catching a glimpse of "Bombay Dreams" the play that has gathered such rave reviews all over or any of the other plays available. The play begins at 1930 hrs and lasts around 2 hrs. Bookings for the same can be made here should you wish to opt for this optional. Overnight in London.
Day 02 : London
London has several monuments and must sees. Its time for your full day Discovering London Tour today following breakfast this morning. It lasts approximately for 8 hours. This full day tour begins by driving through Westminster, past Downing Street, Houses of Parliament and the famous Big Ben. We also stop near Buckingham Palace, where you will see the Changing of the Guards. Later in the afternoon a Thames Cruise is in store. There is really nothing else one can say you have not seen after this really exhaustive tour. The start and the end points will be intimated to you at the time of the tour confirmation, since the tours do not begin and terminate at your Hotels. Overnight in London.
Day 03 : London
Wake up to a lazy breakfast this morning and you decide what you would like to do today. You could book yourself an optional tour to the University towns of Oxford and Stratford or decide to take the tour to Stonhenge and Bath, or else visit the spectacular Kew Gardens what with its vibrant flowers and is truly a plant lovers paradise, else you could visit the famous Wimbledon Lawns and sneak a visit to the Museum there. You also get a chance to see the Centre Court here - one that you have always seen on television so far, or visit any of the Historic Palaces that London is so famous for, however for those who want time out to only relax doing nothing you could simply spend the afternoon on Oxford Street shopping at the Marks and Spencers, Debenhems or at Top Shop !! If your children are accompanying you a stop at Hemleys - the largest Toy Store existing is a definite must !! Overnight in London.
Day 04 : London
Following breakfast this morning its time for you to make your way to the Airport / Station to make your way to Paris. Welcome to the capital of Haute Couture !! the very word Paris conjures a picture of Romance and Wine ! Upon arrival into the Airport / train station, we suggest you hail a taxi from outside and get transferred to your hotel. Check in and relax. We strongly recommend you take the 1 hour Seine Cruise. Overnight in Paris.
Day 05 : Paris
Wake up to breakfast this morning and its time for you to see and explore Paris at your pace armed with the Half Day Paris Tour.Where you can explore the sightseeing of Paris Such as Eiffel Tower Level II.Later in the afternoon spend your time shopping at the Benelux for some great bargain buys on perfumes or at the Galleries Lafayette for the best in haute couture. Overnight in Paris.
Day 06 : Paris
Its time to bid Au Revoir to Paris as you wake up early this morning and make your way to the Airport to catch your flight back home or to the train station in case you are heading further into the heart of mainland Europe.Hope you have had a great Holiday !!
Optional Tour :- Full Day Disneyland Excursion Tour.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in London.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Paris.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast.
- Full Day Discovering London Tour in London by coach.
- Half day city tour of Paris on SIC Basis.
- All taxes as of date.
- Return Economy Class Airfare.
- Ticket Taxes of Date.
- French Schengen Visa Cost excluding Visa Service Charge.
- UK Visa Cost.
- Private transfer from Gare du Nord Station to Hotel and Hotel to CDG Airport.
- Airfare / Train fare
- Any meals other than specified in “Cost Includes” column.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Telephone Calls etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in “Cost Includes” column.
- Govt. S. Tax on the tour package cost.
- Camera Fees, Guides & Entrances during sightseeing.
- The above rates are per person and are valid for minimum 2 paying adults travelling together at all times
- Payments must be collected in partly in INR and partly in the foreign currency as mentioned above
- The GBP has been taken at Current Rate to the INR hence any fluctuations in the Currency will lead to the change in the pricing.
- The routing mentioned in the itinerary must be adhered to.
- The rates above are subject to the numerous surcharges applicable and hence need to be checked at the time of the final booking. In case there is a surcharge applicable the above rates are not valid.
- No refund for unutilized or partly utilised services.
- Clients have to take care of own tipping - compulsory
- Please note that the Airfares and ticket taxes are NOT INCLUDED in the above cost.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only and for Foreigners holding an Indian Resident Permit.
- Visa Service Charges are not included in the cost above.
- The Hotels, sightseeing tours are subject to availability at the time of making the booking.
- Depending on the flight opted for the number of days may need to be increased or decreased. In that case, the above cost is not valid and needs to be re-calculated.
- Hi-Times and HighTimes are Trade Marks of M/s Kanwal Holiday Resorts Pvt.Ltd