Day 01 : Las Vegas
Understandably called the gambling capital of the world, Las Vegas has all it takes to make one feel the opulance and the glitter all around. It is one big party that never ends. A city that truly never sleeps ! Upon arrival you are transferred downtown by coach, from where you need to make your way to the Hotel. Check in and the rest of the day is free for you. Spend time walking along the ever famous Strip that houses a variety of Hotels that would sweep you off the ground.Overnight in Las Vegas.
Day 02 : Las Vegas
The Grand Canyon - one of the wonders of the World is a must see on every visitors list. Included today is a Gray Line driver/guide narrated tour to Hoover Dam. This is a short 4 hrs tour and takes you to the Visitor's Centre both the Lower & Upper Level Exhibits and Old Exhibit Building are included. As an added convenience, the coach & driver will remain at the Hoover Dam parking structure for your return. This tour is specifically designed for people with limited time. However we strongly recommend you opting for the 8 hrs Grand Canyon Deluxe Tour should you have time, which includes the aerial tour and a drive into the Canyon! Return to your Hotel and spend the rest of the evening trying your hand and luck at gambling.Overnight in Las Vegas.
Day 03 : Las Vegas
Its time to bid farewell to Las Vegas this morning and make your way to the coach pick up point and head onwards to the airport for your flight out.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Las Vegas.
- Grand Hoover Dam Tour by Coach.
- Return Airport transfers by Coach. ( to and from Downtown)
- All taxes as of date.
- Airfare / Train fare
- Any meals other than specified in “Cost Includes” column.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Telephone Calls etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in “Cost Includes” column.
- Govt. S. Tax on the tour package cost.
- Camera Fees, Guides & Entrances during sightseeing.
- The above rates are per person and are valid for minimum 2 paying adults travelling together at all times
- Payments must be collected in partly in INR and partly in the foreign currency as mentioned above
- The USD has been taken @ 63 to the INR hence any fluctuations in the Currency will lead to the change in the pricing.
- The routing mentioned in the itinerary must be adhered to.
- The rates above are subject to the numerous surcharges applicable and hence need to be checked at the time of the final booking. In case there is a surcharge applicable the above rates are not valid.
- No refund for unutilized or partly utilised services.
- Clients have to take care of own tipping - compulsory
- Please note that the Visa fees, visa service charges, Airfares and ticket taxes are NOT INCLUDED in the above cost.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only and for Foreigners holding an Indian Resident Permit.
- The Hotels, sightseeing tours are subject to availability at the time of making the booking.
- Depending on the flight opted for the number of days may need to be increased or decreased. In that case, the above cost is not valid and needs to be re-calculated.