Day 01 : Nairobi
You begin your magical holiday today as you board your flight to Kenya – The heart of the African Safari !!!! On arrival into the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport you are met and are transferred to the Holiday Inn. The rest of the day is free for you to relax and explore Nairobi on own.Overnight in Nairobi
Day 02 : Nairobi
After Breakfast this morning you leave the hotel and Visit the hald day city tour. By this you can explore the main attractions of the city.Evening at leisure. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 03 : Nairobi - Lake Nakuru
After breakfast today you cross the Tip of the Aberdare Mountains stopping briefly to admire the Thompson’s Falls. Continue to Lake Nakuru for Lunch and in the afternoon you have a game drive in store for you to see the Hippos and the Flamingos. After an enjoyable game drive its time to return to the lodge for the night. Dinner is served later in the night at the lodge.Overnight at Lake Nakuru .
Day 04 : Lake Nakuru - Masai Mara
There is ample time this morning to savor the Beauty and the Serenity after Breakfast of the Lake before we depart for the famous Masai Mara. We reach in time for Lunch, after which you are taken on a game drive.Dinner is at the Lodge.Overnight at Masai Mara
Day 05 : Masai Mara
Another day is spent with the animals today as you enjoy your morning and afternoon game drives. Lunch and Dinner is served at the Lodge.Overnight at Masai Mara
Day 06 : Depart Masai Mara
Its time to bid farewell to Kenya as you are escorted to the Airport in order to catch your flight back home.Hope you have had a great Holiday.
- ⇒ Accommodation for 02 nights in Nairobi.
- ⇒ Accommodation for 01 night in Lake Nakuru.
- ⇒ Accommodation for 02 nights at the Mara Game Reserve /Masai Mara.
- ⇒ Meet and greet services on arrival at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
- ⇒ Return Transfers from the Airport by Coach.
- ⇒ Transportation in a chauffeur driven minibus with pop-up roof to facilitate game viewing & photography
- ⇒ Each minibus is equipped with a long range two-way high frequency radio with the services of an English speaking Driver/Guide.
- ⇒ Applicable Park entrance fees to the National Parks
- ⇒ Buffet Breakfast in Nairobi.
- ⇒ Buffet Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner at all the other places.
- ⇒ All local taxes applicable on food, accommodation and transport
- ⇒ 24 hours standby contact number
- ⇒ Return Economy class Airfare.
- ⇒ Ticket taxes of date.
- ⇒ Single entry Kenya Visa Fees excluding Visa Service Charge.
- Airfare / Train fare
- Any meals other than specified in “Cost Includes” column.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Telephone Calls etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in “Cost Includes” column.
- Govt. S. Tax on the tour package cost.
- Camera Fees, Guides & Entrances during sightseeing.
- The above rates are per person and are valid for minimum 2 paying adults travelling together at all times
- The INR component in the above stated break - up includes visa charges excluding visa service charges
- Payments must be collected in partly in INR and partly in the foreign currency as mentioned above
- The USD has been taken @ 63 to the INR hence any fluctuations in the Currency will lead to the change in the pricing.
- The routing mentioned in the itinerary must be adhered to.
- The rates above are subject to the numerous surcharges applicable and hence need to be checked at the time of the final booking. In case there is a surcharge applicable the above rates are not valid.
- No refund for unutilized or partly utilised services.
- Clients have to take care of own tipping - compulsory
- Please note that the Airfares and ticket taxes are NOT INCLUDED in the above cost.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only and for Foreigners holding an Indian Resident Permit.
- Visa Service Charges are not included in the cost above.
- The Hotels, sightseeing tours are subject to availability at the time of making the booking.
- Depending on the flight opted for the number of days may need to be increased or decreased. In that case, the above cost is not valid and needs to be re-calculated.