Day 01 : Arrive London
Your holiday begins as you arrive into London this morning. Upon arrival please make your way to the hotel (as an option, we suggest you approach the Hotel link counter at the airport and book yourself on the coach and they will drop you to your hotel in central London, payment to be settled directly). Upon arrival at the hotel check in and the rest of the day is free for you to explore London. The metro is the best mode of transport and the most economical at that. Tickets for the same can be bought at any of the Underground metro stations. Later in the day we recommend you spend a relaxed evening at the Theatre, catching a glimpse of "Bombay Dreams" the play that has gathered such rave reviews all over or any of the other plays available. The play begins at 1930 hrs and lasts around 2 hrs. Bookings for the same can be made here should you wish to opt for this optional. Overnight in London.
Day 02 : London
London has several monuments and must sees. Its time for your full day Discovering London Tour today following breakfast this morning. It lasts approximately for 8 hours. This full day tour begins by driving through Westminster, past Downing Street, Houses of Parliament and the famous Big Ben. We also stop near Buckingham Palace, where you will see the Changing of the Guards. Later in the afternoon a Thames Cruise is in store. There is really nothing else one can say you have not seen after this really exhaustive tour. The start and the end points will be intimated to you at the time of the tour confirmation, since the tours do not begin and terminate at your Hotels. Overnight in London.
Day 03 : London–Amsterdam Area, Holland
Leave London in the early morning and head through the lush English countryside to the Channel port, where you board your ferry for the Continent. Here you meet your Tour Director and join your luxury coach for the drive to the Amsterdam area.
Day 04 : Amsterdam Area
A morning to enjoy Holland’s busy metropolis. After an interesting visit to a famous diamond center, it’s time for sightseeing with a Local Guide pointing out the city highlights. Finally, a canal cruise to see Amsterdam from water level. In the afternoon go back to hotel. Overnight in Amsterdam.
Day 05 : Amsterdam Area–Rhineland, Germany
After breakfast travel southwards to reach the Rhineland. Enjoy the scenic drive along the shores of the Rhine or opt for a Rhine cruise. Admire the pretty villages, the castles perched high above the river, and the numerous terraced vineyards. Overnight in Rhineland.
Day 06 : Rhineland,Germany – Lake Lucerne
After breakfast check-out then you are transferred to Lake Lurence-Switzerland.Check in and immediately set off for your excursion to the Titlis. Enjoy the views of the Alps yet again and this time you also experience the first revolving cable car - the "Rotair". Once up you can enjoy the scenery, indulge in the snow, buy a ticket to experience the fun "iceflier" and then tuck into some hot lunch. Following this its time you made your way back to Lucerne. Relax and unwind. Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 07 : Lucerne - Mount Pilatus - Lucerne
Switzerland boasts of its numerous peaks of which one of them is free of snow ! This is exactly where you are headed for this morning. Following breakfast embark on a cruise on the Lake Lucerne from Lucerne to Alpnachstad, then upto the Pilatus 7000 ft by the steepest cogwheel train in the world. Spend time on the peak and then after lunch which you may want to have there you make your way back to base camp ! Overnight in Lucerne.
Day 08 : Lake Lucerne–Paris, France
This morning,visit the Lion Monument and the wooden bridge before joining an optional boat trip. Then, vistas of green pastures and attractive chalets with rustic timbering and luxuriant flowers. Enter France via the comfortable highway, past some of its most famous vineyards, to Paris. Check in and relax. We strongly recommend you take the 1 hour Seine Cruise. Overnight in Paris.
Day 09 : Paris
Wake up to breakfast this morning and its time for you to see and explore Paris at your pace armed with the Half Day Paris Tour.Where you can explore the sightseeing of Paris Such as Eiffel Tower Level II.Later in the afternoon spend your time shopping at the Benelux for some great bargain buys on perfumes or at the Galleries Lafayette for the best in haute couture. Overnight in Paris.
Day 10 : Paris - London
After Breakfast relax and let the countryside whiz by on the road north to the coast, where you board your Channel ferry. Through Kent, return to London for an evening arrival. Overnight in London.
Day 11 : Depart London
Following breakfast this morning its time for you to make your way to the Airport or the train station, depending on what your next destination is going to be.Hope you have had a great stay !!!
- Accommodation for 03 nights in London.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Amsterdam.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Rhineland.
- Accommodation for 02 night in Lake Lucerne.
- Accommodation for 02 night in Paris.
- Return Airport Transfers by Coach.
- Daily Breakfast.
- 03 Dinners.
- Round the Trip the Transportation.
- Return Economy class Airfare.
- Single Entry Visa Fees excluding the visa charges as applicable.
- Ticket Taxes of Date.
- Airfare / Train fare
- Any meals other than specified in “Cost Includes” column.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Telephone Calls etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in “Cost Includes” column.
- Govt. S. Tax on the tour package cost.
- Camera Fees, Guides & Entrances during sightseeing.
- The above rates are per person and are valid for minimum 2 paying adults travelling together at all times
- The INR component in the above stated break - up includes visa charges excluding visa service charges
- Payments must be collected in partly in INR and partly in the foreign currency as mentioned above
- The USD has been taken @ 63 to the INR hence any fluctuations in the Currency will lead to the change in the pricing.
- The routing mentioned in the itinerary must be adhered to.
- The rates above are subject to the numerous surcharges applicable and hence need to be checked at the time of the final booking. In case there is a surcharge applicable the above rates are not valid.
- No refund for unutilized or partly utilised services.
- Clients have to take care of own tipping - compulsory
- Please note that the Airfares and ticket taxes are NOT INCLUDED in the above cost.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only and for Foreigners holding an Indian Resident Permit.
- The Hotels, sightseeing tours are subject to availability at the time of making the booking.
- In Genting, there is no extra bed available for adult or child in a triple room.
- Visa Service Charges are not included in the cost above.
- Depending on the flight opted for the number of days may need to be increased or decreased. In that case, the above cost is not valid and needs to be re-calculated.
- Hi-Times and HighTimes are Trade Marks of M/s Kanwal Holiday Resorts Pvt.Ltd