Day 01 : London
Your holiday begins as you arrive into London this morning. Upon arrival please make your way to the hotel (as an option, we suggest you approach the Hotel link counter at the airport and book yourself on the coach and they will drop you to your hotel in central London, payment to be settled directly). Upon arrival at the hotel check in and the rest of the day is free for you to explore London. The metro is the best mode of transport and the most economical at that. Tickets for the same can be bought at any of the Underground metro stations. Later in the day we recommend you spend a relaxed evening at the Theatre, catching a glimpse of "Bombay Dreams" the play that has gathered such rave reviews all over or any of the other plays available. The play begins at 1930 hrs and lasts around 2 hrs. Bookings for the same can be made here should you wish to opt for this optional.Overnight in London.
Day 02: London
London has several monuments and must sees. Its time for your full day Discovering London Tour today following breakfast this morning. It lasts approximately for 8 hours. This full day tour begins by driving through Westminster, past Downing Street, Houses of Parliament and the famous Big Ben. We also stop near Buckingham Palace, where you will see the Changing of the Guards. Later in the afternoon a Thames Cruise is in store. There is really nothing else one can say you have not seen after this really exhaustive tour. The start and the end points will be intimated to you at the time of the tour confirmation, since the tours do not begin and terminate at your Hotels.Overnight in London.
Day 03: London-Scotch Corner
After breakfast you are transferred to Scotch Corner where you can explore the beauty of this place.Overnight in Scotch Corner.
Day 04: Scootch Corner - Edinburg
Following Breakfast this morning, its time to check out and you are transferred to the Airport/Ferry Trerminal for Edinburg. Check in and rest of the day is free for you to explore edinburg by own.Overnight in Edinburg.
Day 05 : Edinburg
A full day to enjoy this “Prince of Cities.” Morning sightseeing with a Local Guide introduces you to the 200-year-old “New Town” and famous scientists, inventors, and novelists. In the “Old Town,” drive up the narrow Royal Mile to Edinburgh Castle to admire Scotland’s Crown Jewels. Afternoon at leisure. Later, a unique optional experience: board the former Royal Yacht Britannia, which for the Queen was once the perfect royal residence for glittering state visits and family holidays. Tour five decks and see how the Royal Family and crew of 240 lived and worked on board. Dinner rounds off this optional evening.Overnight in Edinburg.
Day 06: Edinburg-Liverpool
After breakfast you are then transferred to Liverpool,Wales.Where you can spend your day to the mountainous splendor of North Wales.After a stop in pretty Betws-y-Coed, drive over spectacular Llanberis Pass and through Snowdonia National Park to Caernarvon, where the castle saw the investiture of Charles as Prince of Wales. Then, follow the coast road via the walled town of Conway back to Liverpool. Overnight in Liverpool.
Day 07: Liverpool - Bristol
This morning after breakfast its time for your transfer to Bristol City of UK. Check In and the day is free for you to explore the beauty & main Attractions of this city by own.Overnight at Bristol.
Day 08 : Depart Bristol
This morning following Breakfast its time for you to be transferred to the Airport in order for you to board your flight .Hope you have had a great Holiday!!!!!
- Accommodation for 02 nights in London.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Scotch Corner .
- Accomodation for 02 nights in Edinburg.
- Accomodation for 01 night Liverpool.
- Accomodation for 01 night in Bristol.
- Return Airport Transfers at all places mentioned above by Coach.
- Daily Breakfast.
- 03 Dinners.
- Return Economy class Airfare.
- Single Entry Visa Fees excluding Visa Service Charge.
- Ticket taxes of date.
- Airfare / Train fare
- Any meals other than specified in “Cost Includes” column.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Telephone Calls etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in “Cost Includes” column.
- Govt. S. Tax on the tour package cost.
- Camera Fees, Guides & Entrances during sightseeing.
- The above rates are per person and are valid for minimum 2 paying adults travelling together at all times
- The INR component in the above stated break - up includes visa charges excluding visa service charges
- Payments must be collected in partly in INR and partly in the foreign currency as mentioned above
- The USD has been taken at Curret Rate to the INR hence any fluctuations in the Currency will lead to the change in the pricing.
- The routing mentioned in the itinerary must be adhered to.
- The rates above are subject to the numerous surcharges applicable and hence need to be checked at the time of the final booking. In case there is a surcharge applicable the above rates are not valid.
- No refund for unutilized or partly utilised services.
- Clients have to take care of own tipping - compulsory
- Please note that the Airfares and ticket taxes are NOT INCLUDED in the above cost.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only and for Foreigners holding an Indian Resident Permit.
- Visa Service Charges are not included in the cost above.
- The Hotels, sightseeing tours are subject to availability at the time of making the booking.
- Depending on the flight opted for the number of days may need to be increased or decreased. In that case, the above cost is not valid and needs to be re-calculated.
- Hi-Times and HighTimes are Trade Marks of M/s Kanwal Holiday Resorts Pvt.Ltd