Day 01 : Arrive Sydney
Your Magical Holiday Down under begins today as you arrive into Sydney this morning.Upon arrival you are met and are transferred to your Hotel. The rest of the day is free for you to relax and enjoy the environs of this very vibrant City !! Sydney is a great place to discover yourself. Overnight in Sydney.
Day 02 : Sydney
Wake up to some sumptuous Aussie breakfast this morning and its time for you to be escorted on your afternoon comprehensive City Tour of Sydney. You are then dropped at Darling Harbour after the tour where you can spend and indulge in many of the activities that they have to offer.Overnight in Sydney.
Day 03 : Sydney
This morning after breakfast you have the entire day at your disposal. Relax or opt for any of the numerous sightseeing tours that we can arrange for you. You could opt for a tour to the Blue Mountains or a Tour to the Olympic Games Village or just relax at the Darling Harbor and indulge in the daring Bridge Climb over the Opera House !! Later in the evening you need to make your way to the Darling Harbour for your delightful Show Boat Dinner Cruise aboard the Captain Cook Cruises. The ambience and the music definitely calls for a special celebration !! The whole of Darling Harbor and the Opera House looks magical in the Night. The cruise terminates back at the Pier around midnight and you are then transferred back to your Hotel.Overnight in Sydney.
Day 04 : Sydney - (by Air) - Brisbane - Gold Coast
Following Breakfast this morning, its time to check out and you are transferred to the Airport to catch your flight out to Brisbane where you are met and are driven to the Gold Coast. The place that boasts of 365 days of Sunshine !!!! On arrival you check in and the rest of the day is free for you. Enjoy and explore this Beach Town offering so much to its visitors !!Overnight in Gold Coast.
Day 05 : Gold Coast
This morning after breakfast its time for your transfer to Movieworld !! Here you spend the entire day enjoying yourself at the various shows and rides here. Your transfer to take you back to the Hotel awaits you at the exit gate later this evening. Relax and enjoy the rest of the evening.Overnight in Gold Coast.
Day 06 : Gold Coast
Gold Coast is so famous for its Theme Parks and is rightly called the Disneyland of the South Pacific. This morning after Breakfast you are escorted to the well loved and popular Seaworld. Here you spend the entire day enjoying yourself at the various shows and rides here.Your transfer to take you back to the Hotel awaits you at the exit gate later this evening. Relax and enjoy the rest of the evening.Overnight in Gold Coast.
Day 07 : Gold Coast
This morning after breakfast its time for your transfer to Full Day Dream world.Enjoy this tour. Later in the evening back to hotel.Overnight at Gold Coast.
Day 08 : Depart Gold Coast
This morning following Breakfast its time for you to be transferred to the Airport in order for you to board your flight .Hope you have had a great Holiday!!!!!
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Sydney.
- Accommodation for 04 nights in Gold Coast.
- Return Airport Transfers at all places mentioned above by Coach.
- Show Boat Dinner Cruise with Transfers in Sydney.
- Half day morning City Tour with only hotel pick up no drop in Sydney.
- Excursion to Movie World in Gold Coast by Coach.
- Excursion to Sea World in Gold Coast by Coach.
- Excursion to Dream World
- Daily Buffet Breakfast except for the Child Sharing the Bed where the Breakfast is not included.
- Return Economy class Airfare.
- Single Entry Australian Visa Fees excluding Visa Service Charge.
- Ticket taxes of date.
- Airfare / Train fare
- Any meals other than specified in “Cost Includes” column.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Telephone Calls etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in “Cost Includes” column.
- Govt. S. Tax on the tour package cost.
- Camera Fees, Guides & Entrances during sightseeing.
- The above rates are per person and are valid for minimum 2 paying adults travelling together at all times
- The INR component in the above stated break - up includes visa charges excluding visa service charges
- Payments must be collected in partly in INR and partly in the foreign currency as mentioned above
- The AUD has been taken at Curret Rate to the INR hence any fluctuations in the Currency will lead to the change in the pricing.
- The routing mentioned in the itinerary must be adhered to.
- The rates above are subject to the numerous surcharges applicable and hence need to be checked at the time of the final booking. In case there is a surcharge applicable the above rates are not valid.
- No refund for unutilized or partly utilised services.
- Clients have to take care of own tipping - compulsory
- Please note that the Airfares and ticket taxes are NOT INCLUDED in the above cost.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only and for Foreigners holding an Indian Resident Permit.
- Visa Service Charges are not included in the cost above.
- The Hotels, sightseeing tours are subject to availability at the time of making the booking.
- Depending on the flight opted for the number of days may need to be increased or decreased. In that case, the above cost is not valid and needs to be re-calculated.