|Australia||December 1, 2014 - January 1, 2015||Australia||INR 89000|
Day 01 : Vienna
Today you begin your fabulous holiday as you disembark your flight this morning on arrival into Vienna. Upon arrival clear immigration and make your way to the Vienna. Check in and relax. Later in the evening you can set out exploring this lovely city. The Opera House, the monuments are just great here and so intricate. You could also spend your time shopping on the famous Mariahilferstrasse.Overnight in Vienna.
Day 02 : Vienna
No visit to Vienna is complete without a visit to the famous Schonbrunn Palace. Today you are taken on the tour lasting approximately 3.5 hrs which includes the most significant sights of the city plus a guided tour through the magnificent showrooms of the Schonbrunn Palace. You could opt for either the 0945 hrs departure or the 1400 hrs departure. The rest of the evening is again free for you.Overnight in Vienna.
Day 03 : Vienna
After breakfast you are transferred toVienna Westbanhof train station to board your train to Innsbruck. This is an approximate 5 hrs journey. Upon arrival into this little Austrian town please transfer to your City Centre Hotel. Check in and relax. Enjoy this little town that is so perfect ! You could take an optional excursion to the famous Swarovski Crystal World at Wattens for which you need to go down to the central Bus Centre in town and buy a return ticket to Wattens 2. The Crystal World is a 5 mins walk from the bus stop and is absolutely fabulous. Witness the birth and the making of the famous crystals and you can also buy them there where the choice is varied. The return back to Innsbruck is the same way by the bus. You sure will enjoy the adventurous way you have gone about experiencing the Crystal World and memories of this will be with you for a long time to come or you could buy the 24 hrs Innsbruck card available at the Tourist Office in the City Centre. This enables you free entry into all the monuments / museums and you don’t have to wait in long lines. This card is valid for the whole day. Make sure you visit the Golden Roof and the Tylorean Folk Show (extras payable direct) in the night. There are plenty of Indian Restaurants in the town centre where you can tuck into some great Indian Food.Overnight in Innsbruck.
Day 04 : InnsbruckSalzburg
After breakfast this morning its time for you to check out of the hotel and proceed to the train station to board your train to Salzburg, the beautiful town where the famous Sound of Music Movie was shot and also the town that belongs to Mozart. The train journey will take approximately 2 hrs. upon arrival please make your way to your Hotel and check in. Around 1400 hrs its time for you to embark on the Most Unique Sound of Music Tour which includes the Edelweiss Cocktail. This is Salzburg’s most popular tour, reliving the story of the von Trapp family, made famous in the film “The Sound of Music”, and includes many of the highlights and film locations. The tour lasts for 4 hrs.The evening is free for you.Overnight in Salzburg.
Day 05 : Depart Salzburg
Your Holiday draws to a close today as you make your way to the Vienna Airport to catch your flight out.Hope you have had a great holiday.
- Accommodation for 01 nights in Innsbruck.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Salzburg.
- Accommodation for 02 nights in Vienna.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast.
- Excursion of the Historical City and Schonbrunn in Vienna by Coach.
- Sound of Music Tour in Salzburg by Coach.
- Half Day city tour of Innsbruck.
- Entrance to Swavroki Crystal World Wattens.
- Austrian Rail Pass in 2nd Class for Vienna - Innsbruck - Salzburg - Vienna.
- All taxes as of date.
- Return Economy Class Airfare.
- Austrian Visa Fees excluding Visa Service Charge.
- Ticket Taxes of Date.
- Airfare / Train fare
- Any meals other than specified in “Cost Includes” column.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Telephone Calls etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in “Cost Includes” column.
- Govt. S. Tax on the tour package cost.
- Camera Fees, Guides & Entrances during sightseeing.
- The above rates are per person and are valid for minimum 2 paying adults travelling together at all times
- The INR component in the above stated break - up includes visa charges excluding visa service charges and the train fare.
- Payments must be collected in partly in INR and partly in the foreign currency as mentioned above
- The Euros has been taken at Current Rate to the INR hence any fluctuations in the Currency will lead to the change in the pricing.
- The routing mentioned in the itinerary must be adhered to.
- The rates above are subject to the numerous surcharges applicable and hence need to be checked at the time of the final booking. In case there is a surcharge applicable the above rates are not valid.
- No refund for unutilized or partly utilised services.
- Clients have to take care of own tipping - compulsory
- Please note that the Airfares and ticket taxes are NOT INCLUDED in the above cost.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only and for Foreigners holding an Indian Resident Permit.
- Visa Service Charges are not included in the cost above.
- The Hotels, sightseeing tours are subject to availability at the time of making the booking.
- Depending on the flight opted for the number of days may need to be increased or decreased. In that case, the above cost is not valid and needs to be re-calculated.
- Hi-Times and HighTimes are Trade Marks of M/s Kanwal Holiday Resorts Pvt.Ltd