|Africa, Cape Town - George - Pilannesberg - Suncity - Johannesburg||July 8, 2014 - August 8, 2014||INR 80000|
Day 01 : Johannesburg
Today you begin your fabulous holiday as you disembark your flight this morning on arrival in Johannesburg. Connect with your flight to Cape Town and on arrival in Cape Town you are met and transferred to your hotel for the day.Overnight in Capetown.
Day 02 : Capetown
Wake up to a lazy breakfast this morning and you are then collected for your Full day Cape Peninsular Tour which includes the visit to Table Mountain and the Cape Point. [The Table mountain cable car ticket is not included since it is subject to weather conditions]. The tour terminates later in the afternoon back at the Hotel.Overnight in Capetown.
Day 03 : Capetown
Wake up to a lazy breakfast this morning.Enjoy Boat trip to seal Island Penguin colony at Boulders beach.Overnight in Capetown.
Day 04 : Capetown - Oudtshoorn
After breakfast this morning travel via the Robinson Pass to the South African Ostrich farming area – Oudtshoorn and after a tour through Safari Ostrich Farm and a ride on an ostrich, it’s time for lunch. After this we continue to the beautiful Cango caves. Overnight at Oudtshoorn.
Day 05 : Oudtshoorn – Knysna
This morning you are transffered to Knysna. Check in at Hotel & enjoy local sightseeing in this popular tourist resort – activities include a cruise on Knysna Lagoon & a visit to Plettenberg Bay (known as the Millionaires Playground) and the magnificent forests of the Tsitsikamma National Park. Overnight in Knysna
Day 06 : Johannesburg
After breakfast you are transferred to George airport for your flight to Johannesburg. or you could opt for any of the attractive additional options we can help you with to extend your Holiday in this truly diverse Country.
- Accommodation for 03 nights in Cape Town.
- Accommodation for 01 night in Oudtshoorn.
- Accommodation for 01 nights in Knysna.
- All services mentioned in the itinerary.
- Daily Buffet Breakfast.
- Return Economy Class Airfare.
- Room Taxes and Service Charge.
- Ticket taxes as of date.
- Single Entry South African Visa Fees excluding Visa Service Charge.
- Airfare / Train fare
- Any meals other than specified in “Cost Includes” column.
- Items of personal nature like Porterage, Tips, Laundry, Telephone Calls etc.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in “Cost Includes” column.
- Govt. S. Tax on the tour package cost.
- Camera Fees, Guides & Entrances during sightseeing.
- The above rates are per person and are valid for minimum 2 paying adults travelling together at all times
- Payments must be collected in partly in INR and partly in USD as mentioned above
- The USD has been taken @ 63 to the INR hence any fluctuations in the Currency will lead to the change in the pricing.
- The ZAR has been taken at Current Rate to the USD hence any fluctuations in the Currency will lead to the change in the pricing
- The routing mentioned in the itinerary must be adhered to.
- The rates above are subject to the numerous surcharges applicable and hence need to be checked at the time of the final booking. In case there is a surcharge applicable the above rates are not valid.
- No refund for unutilized or partly utilised services.
- Clients have to take care of own tipping - compulsory
- Please note that the Airfares and ticket taxes are NOT INCLUDED in the above cost.
- The rates are valid for Indian Nationals Only and for Foreigners holding an Indian Resident Permit.
- Visa Service Charges are not included in the cost above.
- The Hotels, sightseeing tours are subject to availability at the time of making the booking.
- Depending on the flight opted for the number of days may need to be increased or decreased. In that case, the above cost is not valid and needs to be re-calculated.